Domestic Cleaning / Housekeeping Training
Come home to a well organised, clean home!
This Household Cleaning Training is made up of two separate classes, hosted in your home, of four hours each.
Only after correspondence with you (via email or Telecom), concerning your needs, and required outcomes, will we send a Trainer out to your house.
We cover everything from product selection and usage, principles of cleaning & correct cupboard packing, right through to watering of indoor plants, and feeding of pets (if needed). This whole course is customized to suit your household needs, and as such, we focus on routine and attention to detail. Because each person and household is different, it takes two classes to cover everything needed to keep your household running smoothly.
We fully understand the personality differences each person and staff member have, and we deal with each person accordingly. The training is structured to include important Change Management elements, so your staff will be receptive to the training, and they will be left confident to continue integrating their new skills into their daily routines.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we would demonstrate and emphasize the importance of good personal hygiene, regular hand washing, and the use of hand sanitiser to help keep this virus under control.
Training is available in English, Zulu, Xhosa, and Tswana
The Trainer will teach your domestic the best way to clean your house, and how to show loving care to your household items, by matching each to the correct cleaning product and the best cleaning utensils. In our training we suggest the use of cleaning products which are gentle yet effective, such as Sugar Soap, Bicarbonate of Soda and White Vinegar. It’s amazing the results you can get from these simple products.
Basic Course Structure covers:
- Personal Hygiene
- Time Management & Organisation
- Job requirements and communication
- Correct Product Usage and Good Cleaning Habits
- Work consistency and Establishing Cleaning Routines
- General cleaning, such as Furniture care, moving items to clean, windows, plant care, wood care, placement of items, matching items, etc.
- Detail cleaning such as plugs and plug holes, soap dispensers, light bulbs, light switches, cords, etc.
The cost per four-hour lesson is:
Pretoria / Midrand / Kyalami: R2,090.00
– Extra Students charged at R800.00 per class.
– Other out of town rates by request.
- One on one training in your home
- A handbook with information on the training practices
- Customised daily and weekly schedule
- Checklist of training completed in the class
- A certificate of completion emailed through to you
Classes available in English, Zulu, Sesotho, Xhosa, or TswanaClick Here To Download Course Info