Domestic Cooking Training
Come home to a Healthy Homemade Dinner every day!
This chef written Cooking Training is made up of 2 or 3 separate classes of roughly four hours each, hosted in your kitchen.
In class 1, we come through to your home and teach your Domestic Worker basic kitchen skills. We cover personal hygiene, kitchen hygiene, knife safety and preparing to cook.
We have standardised the recipes in class one, so we can measure the student’s abilities correctly against their peers. This will give us a clear indication of how many lessons you should need to get you staff member kitchen confident, and ready to cook independently.
- Traditional Roast Chicken Pieces
- Classic Beef Stew
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Mashed Potato
- Pumpkin fritters
- Creamed Spinach
Shopping lists are sent through prior to each class.
After lesson one we can teach just about anything you would like. I have few standardised menu options you can choose from, which is attached. We try and cover various cooking techniques in the different classes, which is generally why certain recipes are in each class. But the menu options are flexible.
The cost per four-hour lesson is:
Johannesburg: R 1,790.00
Pretoria/Midrand/Kyalami: R 1,890.00
– Extra Students charged at R 650.00 per class (Max of 4 students)
- One on one training in your kitchen
- An easy-to-read handbook with training notes and recipes for class 1
- Printed customised recipes for each class thereafter
- A certificate of completion, which is emailed to you after the class.
Classes available in English, Zulu or Tswana
Email us at email@example.com, or click here to contact us now.