Domestic Cleaning / Housekeeping Training
Come home to a well organised, clean home!
This Household Cleaning Training is made up of two separate classes, hosted in your home, of four hours each.
Only after correspondence with you (via email or Telecom), concerning your needs, and required outcomes, will we send a Trainer out to your house.
We cover everything from product selection and usage, principles of cleaning & correct cupboard packing, right through to watering of indoor plants and feeding of pets (if needed). This whole course is customized to suit your household needs, and as such, we focus on routine and attention to detail. Because each person and household is different, it takes two classes to cover everything needed to keep your household running smoothly.
Training is available in English, Zulu, and Tswana
The Trainer will teach your domestic the best way to clean your house, and how to show loving care to your household items, by matching each to the correct cleaning product and the best cleaning utensils. In our training we suggest the use of cleaning products which are gentle yet effective, such as Sugar Soap, Bicarbonate of Soda and White Vinegar. It’s amazing the results you can get from these simple products.
Basic Course Structure covers:
- Personal Hygiene
- Time Management & Organisation
- Job requirements and communication
- Correct Product Usage and Good Cleaning Habits
- Work consistency and Establishing Cleaning Routines
- General cleaning, such as Furniture care, moving items to clean, windows, plant care, wood care, placement of items, matching items etc
- Detail cleaning such as plugs and plug holes, soap dispensers, light bulbs, light switches, cords etc.
The cost per four-hour lesson is:
Johannesburg: R 1,650.00
Pretoria / Krugersdorp: R 1,750.00
– Extra Students charged at R 650.00 per class
Other out of Town Rates by request (Muldersdrift, PE, Paarl etc.)
- One on one training in your home
- A hand book with information on the training practices
- Customised daily and weekly schedule
- Checklist of training completed in the class
- A certificate of completion emailed through to you
Classes available in English, Zulu or Tswana
Email us NOW!